Saturday, January 26, 2008

"EMPANADILLAS": TUNA PASTY


Hi everybody!!

This is my new blog! I'll try to write down the recipes that I try and I like to cook. Today I made Empanadillas. They are pretty easy to prepare and delicious!

Ingredients
  • 15 wafers
  • 100 gr tomato sauce
  • 1 boiled egg
  • 2 tuna tins

How to prepare them?
First, cut up the boiled egg into pieces, then add the tuna and the tomato sauce.
Mix it until it becomes a paste.
Put the wafers, one by one, on the table. Put a little tablespoon of the paste in the upperhalf part of the wafer and then fold the circle over the paste and seal it pressing gently the borders with the end of a fork.
Now, fry it in a pan with hot oil. Fry first one side, and afterwards the other one.
You can eat them hot or warm (as I like it!). My mother also eats them cold, but I really don't like it this way.

BON PROFIT!!


No comments: